If you are thinking of a different option to celebrate your wedding or marriage, an ideal alternative is to organize it on the beach. Yes! You can have the coolest event with the cool breeze from the sea. Firstly, you have to choose a very special place for the dream event. There are some beaches here in Nigeria where you could realize that dream. The idea is to have your wedding or marriage outdoor to have a nice sea view accompanied with its cool breeze. Here are tips to help you have the best beach wedding experience:
- As for the wedding dress, choose a white dress or suit. Usually, this color is associated with the beauty of the seascape and gives a touch of freshness. If you use colors for your dress, treat them as pastel colors. The wedding dress should be comfortable and without much shine. Preferably without so many applications. Your wedding dress can be short or long if it is long preferably up to the ankles.
It is preferable not to wear a wedding dress with a tail because you will have to drag it through the sand which is not easy. The sand adds extra weight and it will be tedious to carry the dress. If you want to use it, ideally it should be from those detachable tails or have a clasp to pick it up as much as possible.
- For footwear opts for super comfortable sandals, especially without a heel. If you like the informal you can do it barefoot.
- If you prefer to wear a long veil for the ceremony, then we advise you to pick it up to be comfortable. But it will be much nicer to make it short.
- You can use a bouquet of white or colored flowers, preferably fresh, non-artificial flowers. Do not wear a lot of jewelry, maybe some nice earrings look good on you. Your hairstyle or hairstyle can be picked up, bunched or simply loose; it may look like the wind, but remember that if there is a lot of wind it would be nice to have a nice bun to not go out in the photos.
- Do not use a glossy makeup or too heavy, remember that naturalness is the best companion on your big day, especially on the beach. You can opt for a good awning to cut the wind and also protect from the sun, will be very grateful for the guests.
- Instead of carpet, you can use white or red roses as part of the decoration. Remember to use palm trees, candles, flowers and flowers for decoration, citronella torches, blue and silver colors, centerpieces with marine motifs such as starfish, shells, fish tanks and flowers. Instead of arriving by car, you can use a van or choose to get on a horse. To go to the hotel where you will spend your wedding night, you can go out in a jeep, boat or on a jet ski. These are alternatives for daring and carefree bride and groom.